Ecological Orbits: How Planets Move and Populations Grow
Department of Ecology and Evolution
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, New York, USA
Department of Philosophy
University of Sydney
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Please email Mark with any other mistakes or typos you notice.
- Page viii: the caption should give the year of Lotka's death as 1949.
- Page 22: '(see figure 2.7)' should appear under the third law (not the second).
- Page 57, line 17: replace 'decline' with 'increase'.
- Page 98, line 26: replace 'in' with 'is'.
- Page 135, line 2: the second reference
to Colyvan and Ginzburg should be to 2003b (not 2000b).
- Page 146, line 6: delete the first occurrence of 'M'.
- Page 151, 3rd last line: replace 'amergence' with 'emergence'.
- Page159, line 24: replace 'Rejuvenation' with 'Regulation'.
Email: mcolyvan AT usyd DOT edu DOT au
Research Page |
Ecological Orbits Homepage